We're following CDC recommendations and are open to serve you Mon - Fri 8am-5pmDear Valued Customers,
Thank you! From all of us at Wayne's Automotive for allowing us to be a part of your vehicles maintenance. We want you to know, we take our responsibility as an automotive repair facility seriously and safety is at the core of all we do at Wayne's Automotive.
As information about the new corona virus disease (COVID-19) continues to evolve, we are committed to taking preventive measures to reduce the risk to our communities while providing the essential automotive services you depend on.
To date, we have taken the following steps:
- Our employees are proactively following the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommendations, including:
- Avoiding close contact with people who are sick.
- Washing their hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not readily available, using an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Always washing hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty.
- Avoiding touching their eyes, nose and mouth.
- Covering a cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throwing the tissue in the trash. If no tissue, sneezing or coughing into elbow, not hands.
- Cleaning and disinfecting frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
Please help us in limiting the spread of COVID-19. We are happy to reschedule service appointments for customers who feel ill.
Also for your comfort, appointments and payments can now be made by texting us at 218-402-2068
As we've seen over the past few days, conditions with COVID-19 are rapidly changing. We will continue to monitor updates from the World Health Organization, the CDC and the Centers for Public Health, and state and local health agencies on a frequent basis. As always our focus will remain on safety for our customers and employees.
Thank you. Wayne's Automotive
It is Times like these that we as a community need to stand together in our efforts to reduce the risk to our neighbors and those most affected.
Wayne's Automotive, The Best Truck and Car Repair Service in Grand Rapids
Get top-notch auto repair services today at Wayne's Automotive. From AC repair to transmission services, our goal is to offer expert auto repairs at an affordable price. We are conveniently located near you in Grand Rapids. Come by our shop at 200 North Pokegama Avenue or call today to schedule an appointment at 218-326-9795.
Quick and Trouble-Free
We know your time is money. Most truck or car maintenance services can be completed while you wait. Many repairs such as AC repair, brakes, and transmission repairs will be performed that day. Straight forward or complicated, our mechanics will get your auto repairs done quickly and get you back on the road right away.
Get A Clear Estimate With No Hidden Costs
We will provide you with an easy to understand estimate before beginning any services. Ask us about options to keep auto repair costs low or upgrades to keep your car in top shape. We stand behind all of our work with a guarantee you can count on. Call today to schedule an appointment at 218-326-9795.
Our Mechanics Can Handle It
Our certified mechanics and highly skilled auto repair specialists provide the best in auto repair services for domestic and import automobiles of all makes and models.
See What We Do!
Car & Truck Care, Electronic Services, Electrical Services, General Services, Heating and Cooling Services, Engine & Transmission, Miscellaneous Services, Towing, Transmission Services, and Undercar Services